|as you might know the concept of this project was born in the summer of 2001... the events of 911 fuelling me to get it rolling, and in 2002 i laid out the idea in a web format... sadly it was all stalled due to other factors... until i finally launched the idea years later... and it became this blog you see here.
I would like to direct your attention to another blogger Mimi and her project... Peace Globes.
Please join her by adding your image to her collection and posting it on your blog November 7th.
Here's how to do it!
1. Choose one of the Peace Globe designs shown anywhere on her page linked below
2. Copy - RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE
3. Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool.
Decorate the globe if you wish. You can even include the name of your blog.
4. Save it in JPG format.
5. Return the globe to me via email - mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com.
I will place it in the film loop and official gallery.
6. Post the globe in your sidebar for now if you wish or you can save it
for Peace Globe Day which is November 7, 2007
7. On November 7, 2007 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST. TITLE YOUR POST
"Dona Nobis Pacem" This is important. The goal is for all blog titles
to say the same thing on the same day. WRITE ABOUT PEACE THAT DAY OR
SIMPLY FLY YOUR GLOBE.
Labels: blogs of peace, Peace Globes, Unity Project